Coaching by Joe Friel
Joe coaches only four road cyclists or triathletes each year. He carefully selects professional and amateur athletes who have high goals relative to their abilities and the potential to achieve them. His clients receive an exceptional level of service and expertise based on his 30 years of coaching experience and exceptional knowledge of sport science.
The services Joe provides to his clients include:
- Annual, professional physical assessment, skill instruction, bike fit and testing at his location in the Phoenix area (includes housing, transportation and meals in Phoenix but not airfare).
- A personally customized and periodized training program.
- All training–related support such as annual training plan, daily schedules, weekly assessment and management of performance, mental skills enhancement, sports-nutrition consulting, and more.
- Weekly analysis of breakthrough workout heart rate, power and pace.
- Free use of www.TrainingPeaks.com.
- Daily review of your on-line training log.
- Regular and frequent contact.
- Unlimited access to Joe by telephone and email.
Joe’s fee is US$10,000 for six months paid in advance. (If this is beyond your budget we can also find you a coach from his TrainingBible Coaching group who Joe has personally chosen and trained. Their fees run from $225 to $500/month.) For more information on coaching by Joe or an assistant please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Joe Friel Personal Appearance
Joe is available for personal appearance, seminars, clinics, and camps. His schedule fills up months in advance. If your club or organization is looking to tap into the wealth of knowledge Joe Friel brings on training, racing, nutrition and the world of high performance athletics, contact us at your earliest convenience to check availability and fees. Your attendees will learn more about training in one day than they learned in the last year. Please e-mail us at email@example.com.